In honor of national Mental Health Wellness Week, here are Ten Tips for Mental Health, which the non-profit organization Freedom from Fear offers on its website. These tips are adapted from the Canadian Mental Health Association of Richmond, BC.
1. Build Confidence.
2. Accept Compliments.
3. Make Time for Family and Friends.
4. Give and Accept Support.
5. Create and Meaningful Budget.
7. Manage Stress.
8. Find Strength in Numbers.
9. Identify and Deal with Moods.
10. Learn to Be at Peach with Yourself.
To learn how-to details on each of these tips, go to the Mental Health Wellness Week website.